BE A PART OF SOMETHING MORE
Want to join our Y team? The La Porte County Family YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or other terms or conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other status protected by law. Currently, we have job openings ranging from Housekeepers, After/Before School Caregivers, Lifeguards, Building Supervisors and Wellness Floor Staff. Bring your completed job application to our Member Services Desk at any of our branches to apply for a position.
Current Staff Openings
• Kid Watch Assistant (La Porte)
• Teacher Assistant - Childcare & Learning Ctr.
• Wellness Center Staff (Michigan City)
• School Age Caregiver (Rolling Prairie)
• Lifeguard (La Porte & Michigan City)
• Swim Instructor (La Porte & Michigan City)
• Membership Staff (Michigan City, Long Beach & La Porte)
• Building Supervisors
• Volunteer Coordinator (La Porte)
Full-time employees are immediately eligible to participate in the YMCA retirement fund and are also eligible for up to 8% employer contribution (upon qualifications. Full-time employees also receive free membership, medical/dental/vision (employer pays 80% individual/60% family), PTO and discounted programs.